Cancellation, Re-booking & spa Policies
Body by Shae strives to provide an exceptional experience with every service we furnish. To ensure that we are able to maintain our highest level of customer service, we ask that you adhere to Body by Shae policies
- Please use ear buds when listening to music or watching a show
- Cell phone conversations are not permitted once you leave the waiting area.
- In the reception area, if you need to take a call please step outside.
- NO PHOTOS OR VIDEOS OF SERVICES ARE ALLOW
- Children are not to be left alone in the reception area without the parent or someone over the age of 18.
- Only one child is allowed to be in the treatment room while getting your service done.
- Children must stay seated when inside the spa
Cancellation & Rebooking Policy
- We understand that you may have to reschedule or cancel your appointments but we do ask that you respect our staffs time and money. We require a minimum of 24 hours so that we have the opportunity to fill that slot. Any appointment cancelled, missed, or rescheduled out of the 24-hour time limit will incur a $25 fee per appointment for services up to $75 and a $45 fee for services $75 and up. All fees will have to be paid beore booking any further appointments and a credit card will have to be kept on file. Any further late cancellations or no-shows will automatically be billed to the card on file.
All services are non refundable. Any products purchased must be returned, unopened within 7 days of purchase. If there is an allergic reaction, a refund will be authorized if it's within the 7 day period.
Thank you for understanding and adhering to our policies